Associate – Marina & Hospitality Divisions
License FL: SL3583143
Brady Bodden brings an investment banking style approach to the Leisure Investment Properties Group team, providing transaction management expertise and a proven track record in underwriting client strategy solutions. In 2022, Brady was selected for an LIPG internship to begin learning the fundamentals and day-to-day role of an analyst and agent. Currently serving as a full-time advisor, Mr. Bodden specializes in the valuation and brokerage of both Marina and Hospitality assets throughout the United States. Brady is a graduate of the University of South Florida where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance with a concentration in Investment Analysis.
Since joining the team, Mr. Bodden has gained experience in asset valuation, underwriting, financial modeling, and deal sourcing, with over $100,000,000 in leisure assets underwritten to date. Mr. Bodden plays an integral role within the team, consistently providing superior service and advice to his clients. His comprehensive skill set, honed through practical experience and academic achievement, positions him as a valuable member of the Leisure Investment Properties Group.
Qualifications & Awards
- University of South Florida – B.S. in Finance with a Concentration in Investment Analysis
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
- Hospitality Associate with Leisure Investment Properties Group
- Financial Analyst with Leisure Investment Properties Group
- Analytical Intern with Leisure Investment Properties Group
- Underwritten over $100,000,000 in Golf, Marina, and Hospitality Assets