Consulting / Advising
- Should I sell, hold, refinance or buyer?
- How can I find financing?
- Should I self-manage or hire a management company?
- Should I build a leisure asset in today’s market?
- What are the recent market trends in the leisure investment industry?
The preceding consulting areas are all completed in house by the Leisure Investment Properties Group. However, the leisure business requires many areas of expertise. If the Leisure Investment Properties Group doesn’t have an area of expertise a client needs, we can help owners find the right consultant to create everything from a strategic vision, down to the people that must be hired to implement the vision and tactics. We will guide them to the right consultant who possesses the vision, the operational policies and procedures to implement the results the owner needs.
Our team of golf course brokers and marina brokers have extensive relationships with the best in the business. We have seen what the good consultants can do for clients and how devastating the wrong consultant can be on an operation’s P&L. If we don’t possess the expertise in house, we will refer you to the best people we know to help you through your issues with the following:
- Strategic vision
- Tax abatement
- Course business plans
- Debt and vendor workout specialists
- Title agents
- Golf maintenance
- Golf course photographers